The following is the model performance of our main strategy (Equity Growth Model) from 01/01/2015 to 12/31/2018. This model has been applied to actual client portfolios from 03/01/2017 and the above results represents net performance after a management and trading fees of 1.9%.
- Devkota Capital Advisors LLC (“Devkota”) is a registered investment adviser with the State of California and Texas.
- All of the performance returns above represent a hypothetical model that was created by Devkota.
- This model has been applied to actual client portfolios from 03/01/2017 and the above results represents net performance after a management fee of 1.9%.
- The results of the back-tests shown (prior to 03/2017) do not represent the results of actual trading using client assets but were achieved by means of the retroactive application of a model that was designed with the benefit of hindsight and should not be considered indicative of the skill of the adviser. The results may not reflect the impact that any material market or economic factors might have had on the adviser’s use of the back tested model if the model had been used during the period to actually manage client assets. The performance calculations for the back-tested results deducted a management and trading fees of (1.9%) per year.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results and any investment strategy involves the risk of loss.
- Performance shown represents total returns that include income, realized and unrealized returns.
- Devkota’s investment strategies involve a moderate level of portfolio turnover. Portfolio turnover affects transaction costs and lower returns. Any level of portfolio turnover will have tax consequences for an investor.
- The performance of an actual client account will likely vary from Devkota’s investment model for several reasons including custodial costs and other fees, actual transaction costs in a client account being higher or lower than the model transaction costs, market conditions during trading, investment selection availability, and/or other factors.
- You should not assume that future performance results will be profitable or equal to Devkota’s past model performance.
- Please see Devkota’s ADV Part 2 for a description of the risks associated with this portfolio and investing in equities.
- The use of Devkota’s investment model and strategies may be appropriate for certain investors as part of their overall investment strategy. However, the use of investment models is not a substitute for personalized investment advice and investors should consult with an experienced financial advisor before investing or implementing any investment strategy.
- The result for the benchmark S&P500 does not include reinvestment of dividends or any estimated trading fees.
- Investment advisory services offered through Devkota Capital Advisors, a registered investment adviser.
- Indices are unmanaged and investors cannot invest directly in an index. Unless otherwise noted, performance of indices do not account for any fees, commissions or other expenses that would be incurred. Returns do not include reinvested dividends.
- The Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P 500) is an unmanaged group of securities considered to be representative of the stock market in general. It is a market value weighted index with each stock’s weight in the index proportionate to its market value.